Lovely bright apartment with south-facing balcony located in Gein. The house can be arranged as a loft apartment or as a 2 room apartment according to your own wishes.
Available from June 1st, 2021 and offered upholstered ( non furnished)
Welcome to Gein! Where the former Polder Gein en Gaasp used to be, there is now a (child) friendly residential area, full of homes built in the 1980s. For daily shopping you can go to the Reigersbos, a shopping center where several large supermarkets can be found. You can also go here for smaller (fresh) specialty stores, a pharmacy and a hairdresser.
Do you want to take a look around in the neighborhood? Take a look at the Gaasperpark. Would you rather sail on the water? That is also possible! There is a marina and several sunbathing areas at the Gaasperplas.
With the metro (lines 50 and 54) you are in the center of Amsterdam in no time. Do you take the car? Then you are on the A2 or A9 in no time. The house is located directly behind the Amsterdam Medical Center. In short; a very nice place to live!
What makes this house special?
- Light spaces, due to the large windows;
- Private entrance via gallery with a separate toilet in the hall;
- Lovely balcony, located on the south;
- The kitchen is fully equipped (think of equipment such as dishwasher, oven and 4-burner gas stove);
- The house can be arranged as a loft apartment or as a 2-room apartment according to your own wishes;
- Neat, spacious bathroom with sink and shower (and washing machine connection);
- Enough free parking space in front of the door;
- In a child-friendly environment: various playgrounds in the vicinity;
- Registration at address possible!
This beautiful studio is offered for a rental price of € 1,195,- excluding the consumption of gas, water, electricity, TV, internet and local taxes. Deposit is 2 months rent.Read more
Expatrentals Holland Amstelveen
1185 XX Amstelveen
T 020 - 22 58 601