Beautifully finished and very luxurious family home located in the center of Beek.
Location / location:
Townhouse, beautifully situated on the Burgemeester Janssenstraat in the center of Beek. The cozy market is just a few minutes walk from the house. Various shops, restaurants and a supermarket are also around the corner. This luxuriously finished and furnished house is located behind a shop, but has its own entrance. Primary school and childcare are only a 7-minute walk away and secondary school is an 11-minute bike ride away. Bus stop accessible within 5 minutes. The house has 2 parking spaces on site, as well as a double garage for 2 cars.
Nice family house with a completely new finish. Almost the entire house has beautiful wooden or parquet floors. The spacious kitchen with new, luxurious equipment is directly accessible from the hall. Next to the kitchen the living room with a view and access to the covered terrace and the garden. From the hall a staircase leads to the upper floor with 3 bedrooms, a modern bathroom with shower, toilet, bath, double sink and a sauna. The 2nd floor with the 4th bedroom is accessible via a staircase. Spacious garden with several terraces and access to the double garage. Luxury home, very suitable for families with children who want to live in the center but still quiet.
Hall with toilet, meter cupboard and staircase;
Livingroom of over 40 m2 with a view of the garden;
Open kitchen (approximately 20 m2), with a luxury kitchen layout with cooking island and spacious worktop. Plenty of cupboard space (including cupboard wall) and luxury built-in appliances including induction hob, dishwasher, steam and hot air oven and combination microwave.
Luxurious and modern finished bathroom (approx. 15 m2) with double washbasin furniture, generous walk-in shower, floating toilet, bath and sauna;
3 spacious bedrooms (approximately 20, 11 and 8 m2) and a laundry room;
Fixed stairs to the attic.
4th bedroom (approximately 15 m2) with extra mezzanine accessible via a staircase. Technical and storage space;
Enclosed backyard, with several terraces, one of which is covered, adjacent to the living room.
From the garden access to the double garage, with automatic gate control;
Backyard accessible via a beautiful staircase;
- The house is available from October 1; possibly in mid-September, in consultation
- Rental period: max. 24 months.
- Upholstered; furnished if possible.
- Upholstered rent € 1,750 per month
- Exclusive monthly advance payment for gas, water, electricity, TV and internet.
- Deposit: € 1,750
- Property is delivered in a very neat condition.
- Pets possibly allowed in consultation and smoking in the house too!
- 123Wonen Limburg acts as a rental agent for the owner in this accommodation. Therefore, no brokerage fees apply for this object. If you want to rent after the viewing, the deposit on the first rent is € 150 to reserve the house.Read more
Expatrentals Holland Limburg
Rijksweg Zuid 22a
6131 AP Sittard
T 046 - 202 13 46