NOV 1ST: UPHOLSTERED 2-ROOM APARTMENT
The great thing about this residential location is that all necessary facilities are within easy reach, but it is still relatively quiet to live in. For example, the Torenstraat is only 300 meters away and the Grote Markt is 700 meters away. There is also good public transport and several highways nearby.
You have access to the apartment on the 2nd floor via the closed porch via a lift or stairs. Entrance through the hall with meter cupboard. Separate toilet with fountain. The bathroom has a shower, sink and space for a washing machine and dryer. Open kitchen with 4-burner hob, oven, extractor hood, fridge-freezer combination. Spacious living room. The bedroom can accommodate a large double bed and a cupboard.
Rental price is € 885 per month excl. G/E/W/TV/Internet. Service costs € 15.00. Advance payment for block heating/water € 75. Rental period is 24 months, minimum 12 months. The deposit is 1.5 months rent.
A HOUSING PERMIT MUST BE APPLIED FOR THIS PROPERTY.
- NB! Tenant applies for a housing permit (Municipal of The Hague). Criteria: Gross annual income max. €57,573 (single-person household) and €76,764 (multi-person household). Costs to apply for a permit for tenant: €51.45. Full info: website Avg. The Hague.
- Living room/kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and separate toilet, washing machine and dryer to be placed in the bathroom.
- Income requirement applies.
- Only suitable for 1 person
- Storage room on the ground floor.
- Very conveniently located in relation to amenities.
- No pets.
For more information or a viewing, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Expatrentals Holland Den Haag
Laan van 's-Gravenmade 74
2495 AJ Den Haag
T 070 - 221 08 41