IMMEDIATELY FOR RENT: FURNISHED 3-ROOM APARTMENT IN BENOORDENHOUT
Who would not want that quiet, comfortable and light living. We are happy to offer this renovated and spacious 2-room (previously 3-room) apartment. It has two balconies, a spacious living room and 1 large bedroom. You will immediately feel at home. The apartment is neatly finished, nicely furnished and 'ready to move in' for a tenant. The house is located in a quiet street, in the beautiful and cozy Benoordenhout, 15 minutes from the beach and 10 minutes from the city center. Located near the beautiful and green Park Clingendael. The shops on Van Hoytemastraat are within walking distance. There are good public transport facilities, international schools and close to roads to Schiphol, Utrecht or Rotterdam.
Closed porch with doorbells and mailboxes: access to the downstairs storage room annex basement. Stairs to 1st floor: entrance apartment. Spacious hall with a beautiful gray tiled floor. Very light and spacious L-shaped living / dining room with beautiful parquet floor, a modern sitting area and a dining table with 4 chairs, with double doors to the south / west-facing balcony with unobstructed views. New kitchen with appliances (Bosch), electric boiler and access to the 2nd balcony. Large master bedroom with luxury double bed, 3 fitted wardrobes and access to the balcony. New bathroom with shower and sink. Separate toilet. Both the living room and the bedroom have double glazing.
The rent is € 1,295 per month, excluding E / W / TV / internet. Deposit is 2 months rent. Additional costs per month: advance block heating € 70, service costs € 22, TV / Internet € 50.
- Pay attention! The tenant of this house must have a housing permit (municipality of The Hague). Criteria for obtaining a permit: Gross annual income of the tenant maximum € 58,583.00 (single-person household) and € 68,583.00 (multi-person household). The costs for applying for a permit are borne by the tenant (€ 46.55). For complete information, please refer to the website of the Municipality of The Hague. https://www.denhaag.nl/en/permits-and-exemptions/residential-permits.htm
- Furnished and upholstered
- Private storage and laundry room (incl. Washing machine and dryer) in the basement
- Balcony on the Southwest and the Northeast
- Option: extra guest room in the basement can be used for a maximum of 3 consecutive weeks
in accordance with the House Rules (costs to be determined).
- Deposit 2 months rent
- Rental agreement for 24 months
- No pets
- Suitable for 1 person or a cohabiting couple
For more information or to request a viewing, please contact email@example.com or 070-2210841
Expatrentals Holland Den Haag
Laan van 's-Gravenmade 32
2495 AJ Den Haag
T 070 - 221 08 41