IMMEDIATELY FOR RENT FOR 12 MONTHS: APARTMENT, 2 BEDROOMS, ON 1ST FLOOR, OWN PARKING
Spacious 4-room apartment for rent, located in the popular tree-lined neighborhood. The property is located on the 1st floor, has a balcony with a wide view facing southeast and a private parking space on the grounds of the apartment complex.
In the immediate vicinity you will find all kinds of facilities, such as shops in the Fahrenheidstraat and beach. Public transport and the roads are a short distance away.
The apartment is part of an apartment complex, with a closed entrance hall with intercom and mailboxes and a closed hall with access to stairs and a lift.
Bright living and dining room. There is a separate modern, fully equipped kitchen, including a fridge / freezer combination, dishwasher, 4-burner hob, extractor hood, combi oven and plenty of cupboard space.
There are 2 bedrooms. The renovated bathroom has a shower and a sink. There is a separate toilet.
Rent is: € 1,250 per month, excl. gas, electricity. Advance block-heating € 85 per month. Servicecosts € 100,--. Deposit 1,5 month' rent.
A housing permit must be applied for for this apartment
- Pay attention! The tenant of the house must have a housing permit (Gem. The Hague). Criteria for obtaining a permit: Gross annual income of the tenant is max. € 60,036.00 (single-person household) and € 70,036.00 (multi-person household). The costs for applying for a permit are for the account of the tenant and are € 46.55. For complete information, please refer to website Gem. The Hague.
- For rent for 12 months
- Furnished, modern apartment, 2 bedrooms.
- Spacious balcony over the entire width of the apartment.
- Storage not available
- Very conveniently located, close to public transport, roads and shops.
- No pets.
- Parquet flooring throughout the apartment.
- Suitable for max. 1 person or a couple.
For more information or to request a viewing please contact via firstname.lastname@example.org or via 070-2210841Read more
Expatrentals Holland Den Haag
Laan van 's-Gravenmade 74
2495 AJ Den Haag
T 070 - 221 08 41