Are you 55+ with a care need and looking for a practical and neat apartment in a complex where you can live your own life safely and independently and make use of all kinds of (care) facilities? Then this spacious two-bedroom apartment with balcony, located on the 4th floor of the residential care center 'Kortonjo', located in a striking location on the corner Aalsterweg/Herman Gorterlaan, exactly what you are looking for. This apartment, which is accessible via stairs and elevator, is equipped with a modernized kitchen and bathroom.
Layout apartment complex:
A central closed entrance with doorbells and videophone system gives you access to a spacious central hall with mailboxes, a staircase and access to two elevators and a general bicycle and mobility scooter storage.
Through the entrance with outdoor light point you reach the spacious hall with partly lightly painted masonry and partly with glassfly wallpaper finished walls, equipped with a closet and meter cupboard (including 6 groups and 1 separate cooking group), as well as access to an indoor storage room. This storage annex laundry room is equipped with a practical fixed 3-door sliding closet wall with shelves and connections for washing equipment.
The spacious bathroom with all around fully tiled walls and a safe non-slip tiled floor, is equipped with a walk-in shower with thermostatic valve, a sink with single lever mixer in a wall unit with a base cabinet and a separate upper cabinet with a mirror door and halogen lighting, a wall closet with built in cistern and a separate wall cabinet.
The bright living room of about 25 m², with a large window on the west side, is equipped with a videophone. This living room is in an open connection with the kitchen, which is equipped with a neat corner unit with various bottom and top cabinets and drawers with light MDF fronts, fluorescent lighting, a 'wood look' countertop and rear wall, a stainless steel sink with single lever mixer tap, a ceramic hob, flat screen extractor, microwave / oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer, as well as fixed built-in closet space.
The bedroom is accessible from both the living room and the bathroom and is equipped with a telephone connection and an alarm system. From this bedroom you have access to the approx. 9 sqm balcony, which faces west and is equipped with electrically operated awnings.
- The apartment is equipped with hardwood exterior doors, windows and frames, in living room and bedroom with double glazing.
- 'Kortonjo' is a complex that has an excellent reputation among elderly people in Eindhoven and surroundings because of the pleasant living climate, the many facilities (including a day store, pedicure, hairdresser, laundry, internet cafe, library, billiard facilities, guest rooms and meal service) and the central location in Stratum district, adjacent to walking area the Genneper Parks, swimming pool "De Tongelreep" and golf course "De Tongelreep".
- The apartments are equipped with an alarm system. In case of an emergency, a qualified care worker is present day and night.
- An advance of the heating costs (block heating) and the electricity consumption in the house;
- energy costs of the common areas and the elevator;
- a comprehensive (collective) building insurance, including glass coverage;
- the provision of alarm equipment;
- access to the recreation rooms (excluding private organized activities);
- housekeeping, reception and calamity care;
- the daily maintenance and cleaning of the common areas (incl. glass cleaning);
- the collection and disposal of household waste;
- administration, accountancy and association costs.
- The complex is part of the residential care center of the Vitalis Zorggroep.
- The future owner must be at least 55 years old.
- Available as of 15 December 2020
- Rent 925 euro including service costs and advance heating costs.
Always check our website 123Wonen.nl for our current offer. At 123Wonen you can immediately register free and unlimited as a house seeker.
Expatrentals Holland Eindhoven
5653 LC Eindhoven