Spacious 7 room house with 3 bedrooms and unobstructed view!
Located on the northern edge of lovely Elsloo, within walking distance of the beautiful villages of Meers and Catsop. The Maas and the canal are a 10-minute walk away. In Stein and Elsloo all necessary facilities such as shops, schools and health services are available. For hiking enthusiasts and cyclists, you can directly enter the forest and nature from this house.
Upon entering the spacious reception hall, you have access to most of the rooms located on the ground floor. The living room and the open kitchen are contemporary and have an elegant tiled floor with underfloor heating. From the living room is an adjacent workspace (desk available) including a sauna and fitness equipment. Through the workspace and through the living room you can reach a large conservatory (36 m2) with a large dining table and TV. The large sliding exterior door provides direct access to the terrace.
The guest toilet, the bathroom (with whirlpool, rain shower, two sinks and wall-mounted toilet) as well as a large bedroom with a fitness room (can also become a bedroom) are located on the ground floor, so also a house that is perfectly suitable for the disabled habitation.
The kitchen is fully equipped, with induction hob, dishwasher, extractor hood, fridge and built-in oven. Furthermore, on the ground floor is a large storage room anex technique room. The storage room has a freezer and the washing machine and dryer are installed, there is sufficient storage space.
On the first floor, the landing leads to two spacious bedrooms, approx. 24 m2 and 14 m2. There is a cupboard wall on the landing.
Heat and cooling;
The house has a hot water central heating system linked to a hybrid heat pump, air-cooled. The ground floor is almost entirely equipped with underfloor heating.
PV panels are mounted on the roof that generate sufficient power for the entire year. Solar water heaters have been installed for the hot water supply. Two air conditioners have been installed in the house that can provide cooling as well as additional heating on transitional days. In short, when used carefully, the house is energy neutral.
On top of the rental price, a fixed amount is charged per month for the energy costs, or the maintenance and management costs for the installations. The fixed price is not settled, based on the assumption that the tenant uses the house in an energy-neutral way. If this principle is exceeded, the additional costs will be settled.
Electricity and low current;
The house has sufficient wall sockets and is connected to TV and internet.
The house is connected to the water mains and, in addition to cold water taps, has sufficient hot water taps.
Smoke detectors and CO2 detectors have been installed for your safety. An alarm system with 3 cameras is provided. The house is equipped with electric shutters all around, which of course also function as sun blinds in addition to safety.
Enclosed backyard with generous maintenance-friendly terrace with palm trees.
The terrace is accessible from the inside through the conservatory. An electrically operated gate has been installed in the conservatory, so that the terrace is accessible from the road for, for example, a motorcycle or bicycles.
Parking is possible on site under the carport or in the driveway. In addition, there is sufficient parking space in the public area directly in front of the door.
The landlord has his own workshop and storage room where his private property is housed. These spaces and the existing cellars will not be rented out.
A clause is included in the rental contract in which the lessor or his authorized representative retains the right to reach the workshop, etc. via the roll-up door. This is always done in mutual consultation. The landlord will take care of maintenance of the palm trees.
- Living space: approximately 210 m2;
- The house will be available from 01-10-2022;
- Energy label A++;
- Rental period: 6 to 7 months;
- Furnished rental (floors and walls are finished; furniture and furnishing complete);
- Rent € 1995,- per month (furnished);
- Supplement fixed price per month for energy - € 200;
- Exclusive advance payment for water, TV and internet and municipal taxes;
- Deposit: € 4000,-
- Rental condition: income at least 3.5x the rent, whereby any partner's income is included for 50%. A screening is part of the procedure.
- Property is delivered in very neat condition;
- Please note, pets are allowed in consultation and smoking is not allowed in the house!
- 123Wonen Limburg acts as a rental agent for the owner with this accommodation. So no agency fees apply for this object. If you want to rent after the viewing, the deposit on the first rent is €150 to reserve the property.
- This description has been compiled with the utmost care. However, no rights can be derived from it. 123Wonen Limburg does not accept any liability for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.Read more
Expatrentals Holland Limburg
Rijksweg Zuid 22a
6131 AP Sittard
T 046 - 202 13 46