Beautifully finished DETACHED house with a beautiful permanent view and large attached stone garage and carport. Because the house is
located at the edge of Kloosterveen on a corner plot of 380m2, enjoy a lot of freedom and a beautiful view of the water feature and farmlands.
Kloosterveen is an attractive neighborhood with various facilities such as schools, shops, sports facilities and recreational facilities.
Entrance into hall with toilet and meter cupboard. Spacious and cozy living room with a robust oak floor, two bay windows and modern open
kitchen (large together approx. 59m2). The kitchen is equipped with oven, Quooker, 5-burner gas hob, stainless steel cooker hood and
dishwasher all from Siemens. Via doors you reach the garden. The pantry, with connection for washing machine and dryer is reached from the
Passage, four spacious bedrooms (approx 17m2, 15m2, 10m2 and 6m2) and a spacious one bathroom (approx 8m2) with bath, shower, toilet,
designer radiator and double sink.
The entire floor has a beautiful pine floor.
Passage with central heating boiler and two spacious bedrooms with bulkheads for extra storage space.
The entire second floor is also equipped with a beautiful pine wood floor.
The spacious garden, located on the sunny west is equipped with several terraces and is located at the edge of the water.
SPECIAL FEATURES & STRONG ITEMS:
- Located on the edge of Kloosterveen, with a permanent view over the farmlands;
- Well maintained house with modern open kitchen;
- Outside painting was carried out in 2015 by a licensed painting company;
- Six spacious bedrooms;
- Spacious plot of 380m2.
- Beautiful wooden floors over almost the entire house.
- Pets in consultation
- House is rented upholstered, plus number of cabinets
- Property is secured at VeriSure and subscription can be taken over.
Expatrentals Holland Emmen
Laan van de Marel 625
T 0591 - 23 84 00