Beautiful, spacious house with a beautiful kitchen in Geleen.
Located in Geleen is this beautiful and a quiet, neat neighborhood in the Nobelstraat. Center of Geleen is within 5 minutes cycling distance as well as shops and supermarkets. Primary school and childcare is only an 8 minute walk away and the secondary school can be reached within 5 minutes by foot. Bus stop within 4 minutes walking distance.
Spacious house with completely new finish. Whole house has beautiful oak floor and carpet, living room with spotlights and a beautiful island kitchen with new, luxurious equipment. From the hall a staircase goes to the upper floor with 4 bedrooms, modern bathroom with toilet and bath. In the beautiful garden there is a storage room and a terrace. Property suitable for family with children.
Hall with toilet, meter cupboard and staircase;
Living room with a view of the garden;
Open kitchen, with a luxury kitchen layout with beautiful finish.
Beautiful bathroom with washbasin, bath and floating toilet. The property consists of
4 spacious bedrooms.
Enclosed backyard with free back, spacious terrace, built outside storage.
The garage behind has been tastefully converted into a workspace. This can be used in consultation as a hairdressing salon, for example. Ask about the possibilities for your business activities, then we will discuss this with the landlord.
- The house is available from September 1, 2020;
- Rental period: 12 months.
- Upholstery and furniture fee: € 200 per month, the total monthly rent amounted 1,195,- euro
- Exclusive advance payment for gas, water, electricity, TV and internet
- Deposit: € 1,195
- Property is delivered in very neat condition.
- Please note, pets and smoking are not allowed in the house!
- 123Wonen Limburg acts as rental agent for the owner in this accommodation. Therefore, no brokerage fees apply for this object. If you want to rent after the viewing, the deposit on the first rent is € 150 to reserve the house.Read more
Expatrentals Holland Limburg
Rijksweg Zuid 22a
6131 AP Sittard
T 046 - 202 13 46