123Wonen The rental agent offers:
Very modern terraced houses located on the Botermolendrift, Groningen!
Centrally located - luxurious appearance - modern
- Available from October 1st
- Rental agreement initially for a maximum of 12 months
- Rental price: € 1,995 per month excluding utilities, gas, water, electricity, internet TV and taxes you arrange yourself.
- Income requirement: approx. € 7,000 gross
- For 1-2 people or a family
Spacious house with no less than 4 bedrooms available in the center of Groningen! This house was built in 2013 and is very modern and energy efficient. The house has a spacious open kitchen with access to the private backyard.
This house is a few minutes by bike from the center of Groningen, within walking distance of the Noorderplantsoen and a 150-meter walk from the Beren shopping center (including Jumbo, Aldi, drugstore). The emerging Ebbingekwartier where the apartment is located also has more to offer!
The house is delivered furnished (floors, window coverings and lamps). The large closets in the bedrooms and the outdoor furniture (as in the photo) are also left behind.
Ground floor: Access house; entrance with toilet and staircase; kitchen with access to backyard; shed.
First floor; landing with access to two bedrooms and the bathroom.
Second floor; landing with access to two bedrooms, technical room with central heating boiler and white goods connection, and the roof terrace.
- Built in 2013
- Pets possible in consultation
- Unique location!
- Backyard and roof terrace
- Perfect for UMCG employees
- You can park in the Boterdiep car park
- This house cannot be rented to more than 2 people who do not form a family, requests from this target group will not be answered
The house can be rented from October 1st for a maximum of 12 months. Subsequent extension possible in consultation.
- The rental price is € 1,995 excluding utilities, which you organize yourself
- Deposit € 1,995
123Wonen Groningen acts as a rental agent for the owner with this accommodation. There are therefore no brokerage fees for this object. If you want to rent after the viewing, the down payment on the first rent is €150, this is to reserve the property.
Have you canceled your previous rental property or are you going to do so? Tell us your previous landlord and if 123Wonen is allowed to act as a rental agent there, you will receive € 100 as a thank you.
Do you find this offer on another website? Check out our own website for the current offer: http://www.123wonen. nl/broker/Groningen
For more information or a no-obligation viewing, we invite you to contact:
Crane road 23
9718 JD Groningen
Expatrentals Holland Groningen
9718 JD Groningen
T 050 - 711 44 22