Country living 6 km from Leiden
The town of Hazerswoude-Rijndijk is 6 km from Leiden. We have a house of 140 m2 for rent on the right side of the farm.
You live here quietly with a view of the fields. Hazerswoude-Rijndijk is a village that has all amenities, such as schools, shops and sports facilities.
Spacious hall, toilet, storage room with connection for the washing machine, storage room for bicycles, etc., kitchen storage room, living room with open kitchen, stairs.
Spacious garden of at least 160m2
3 spacious bedrooms, bathroom and loft stairs to a large attic.
- Available immediately
- Available for 24 months
- The house is rented unfurnished
- Smoking is not allowed
- Pets upon consultation (dogs are not allowed due to stray poultry)
- Less suitable for students
- Maximum 2 people or 1 family
- Own storage room
- Rental price € 1395.00 per month
- Gas, water, electricity € 250.00 per month (no subsequent calculation)
- Excluding internet/TV and municipal tax
- Deposit: rent + gas, water and electricity for 1 month
- Pets 0.5 month extra deposit
123wonen rental service
Do you find it difficult to find a nice home?
You can hire us as a rental agent, we will not stop until you have a nice home.
123Wonen Leiden acts as a rental agent for the owner of this living space. So no agency costs apply to this object.
Tell us a landlord and if 123Wonen can act as a rental agent there, you will receive € 100.00 as a thank you after a successful mediation.Read more
Expatrentals Holland Leiden
2316 XC Leiden
T 071 - 207 17 00