Beautiful detached family home in Hoensbroek near Castle
Beautiful location on the edge of the quiet, neat neighborhood of Nieuw Lotbroek. Center of Hoensbroek within 10 minutes cycling distance as well as shops and supermarkets located within 5 minutes cycling. Primary school and childcare is only an 8-minute walk away and the secondary school is a 15-minute bike ride away. Bus stop accessible within 3 minutes. The hiking area Koumenberg is a 12-minute walk away.
Very spacious detached house with solid and beautiful finish. The ground floor has a beautiful tiled floor with underfloor heating,the large living room has high-quality carpeting and a decorative gas fireplace. A dining room and spacious kitchen with new, luxurious appliances.
Adjacent to the dining room is a separate room that can be used for many purposes. From the hall a staircase leads to the upper floor with 3 bedrooms, modern bathroom with shower, bath, toilet and sink . In the garden there is a storage room attached to the house and a separate garden house in the back of the garden. Luxury home suitable for family with children.
Hall with toilet, meter cupboard and staircase;
Living room with a view of the front garden;
Semi-open kitchen, equipped with a luxurious kitchen layout with granite worktop, plenty of cupboard space (including a pharmacy cabinet) and built-in appliances including an induction hob in half of the cooking island;
Dining room with garden contact, adjacent to the semi-open kitchen incl. air conditioning unit (cooling and heating);
Room adjoining dining room, divided as office, hobby room or for fitness;
Double garage with grease pit;
Small cellar for wine storage.
Luxurious bathroom with washbasin, walk-in shower, separate bath and floating toilet
3 Spacious bedrooms, the master bedroom is double-sized with fixed wardrobes and air conditioning (cooling / heating), and walk-in clothing space.
Vlizotrap to large attic storage
Garden is accessible for cars via a spacious driveway. The driveway is closed with an electric gate incl. remote control;
Two garage doors at the rear;
Double garage ;
Large garden with landscaped borders;
Enclosed backyard with free back entrance, several terraces so that sun or shade places are always available;
A garden house for storage;
The landlord takes care of extensive garden maintenance, daily maintenance is done by the tenant.
The house is equipped with an alarm system;
An air unit has been installed on the ground floor and on the first floor (heating and cooling);
Solar panels will be installed by the landlord in 2023. Surcharge rent after solar panels supply power, € 150 fixed per month;
The house has energy label C, after solar panels have been installed this becomes label B.
- Living area: approximately 236 m2;
- The house will be available on February 1;
- Rental period: 24 months;
- Upholstered rental (floors and walls are finished; no furniture);
- Rental price € 1,800 per month (upholstered incl. curtains and lighting);
- Surcharge for solar panels (after installation and commissioning) € 150 fixed per month;
- Home own furniture optional as present;
- Compensation for furniture € 75 per month;
- Excluding advance payment for gas, water, electricity, TV and internet
- Deposit: € 3,600
- Rental condition: income at least 3.5x the rent, whereby any partner income is included for 50%. A screening is part of the procedure.
- Property is delivered in very neat condition and.
- Please note, pets are allowed in consultation and smoking is not allowed in the house!
- 123Wonen Limburg acts as a rental agent for the owner in this accommodation. There are therefore no brokerage fees for this object. If you want to rent after the viewing, the down payment on the first rent is €150 to reserve the property.
- This description has been compiled with the utmost care. However, no rights can be derived from it. 123Wonen Limburg does not accept any liability for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.Read more
Expatrentals Holland Limburg
Rijksweg Zuid 22a
6131 AP Sittard
T 046 - 202 13 46