This beautiful recently renovated ground floor apartment is located right in the historic center of Leiden, opposite the Museum of Ethnology. The Leiden shopping center is located behind the house. Terraces, restaurants, universities and schools can be reached within 5 minutes. A unique location with a unique home!
Through the entrance / hall you reach the very spacious, light and upholstered living room with authentic details such as the original beams in the ceiling, then you enter the large kitchen, which has recently been completely renovated. The kitchen is equipped with modern and brand new appliances, including a dishwasher, a 4-burner induction hob, a built-in extractor hood, a combi microwave / oven and connections for washing machine / dryer. Behind the kitchen is a bedroom with washbasin and adjoining bathroom with shower and toilet.
- Available immediately
- The house is rented unfurnished
- 1,5 month deposit
- Smoking is not allowed
- Pets in consultation (no dogs)
- Available for 24 months, extension in consultation.
- Not suitable for students
- Maximum 2 people or 1 family
- NO brokerage fee for the tenant!
costs per month
- Rent price € 995,00 per month
- Deposit € 1792,43 (rent + service costs + any advances for 1.5 month)
- Gas, water, electricity, internet / TV and municipal tax € 199,95 per month (on subsequent calculation)
123Wonen Leiden acts as a rental agent for the owner. For this property there are no handling fees applicable.
Did you find this offer on another website than www.123wonen.nl? Please check our website for current offers: http://www.123wonen.nl
Tip us a new landlord and you will receive € 100.00 as a reward if the mediation is succesful.
Register and condition see http://www.123wonen.nl/p-tip-123wonen-versnel-de-verhuur.html
For more information or a free tour we invite you to get in contact with:
Housing options: http://www.123wonen.nl/makelaar/Leiden
Expatrentals Holland Leiden
2316 XC Leiden
T 071 - 207 17 00