Spacious single-family home in Maria Hoop.
Quiet location in a beautiful residential area on a wide avenue-like road with lots of nature in the area such as forests and the Maasplassen. The centre of the village of Echt, with all necessary amenities, is a 12-minute drive from the house. Public transport (bus) can be reached on foot within 4 minutes. Primary school and childcare are located in Maria Hoop. Secondary education in Echt, Sittard and Roermond. The A2 and A73 are easily accessible by car. The German motorways are also quickly accessible via the Selfkant route.
Very spacious house with driveway, garage and beautifully landscaped and maintained garden with two terraces. A large living room and a spacious kitchen with all appliances, as well as an office/bedroom and a room at the front of the house that are furnished as a lounge together form the ground floor. From the hall a staircase leads to the upper floor with 3 bedrooms and the bathroom with shower, bath, toilet and sink. An attic is easily accessible via a loft staircase. The ground floor has a rustic plank floor and partly tiles. The floors on the first floor are finished with similar solid planks. All walls and ceilings are finished in relation to the function of the room. Lighting, net curtains and partly screens are part of the home.
There is a spacious cellar, accessible from the hall. There is a freezer in the basement.
The living room is accessible via the spacious entrance hall (with meter cupboard). The living room has a beautiful view of the street and a double door to the adjacent terrace. There is a wood-burning stove in the living room. The kitchen is accessible from the living room, as well as from the hall. The kitchen is complete with refrigerator, 4-burner gas hob, built-in oven, extractor hood and dishwasher. Furthermore, two more rooms are accessible from the hall, an office at the rear that can also serve as a (guest) bedroom (including sink) and a lounge at the front with sink. A homebound profession is permitted. The attached garage with large attic is accessible from the house as well as from the terrace and driveway. The central heating is located in the garage (heated). There is a connection for a washing machine. A washing machine can be placed on request.
Three spacious bedrooms are located on the first floor. The master bedroom has a surface area of 34 m2. The other bedrooms are approximately 11 m2. The bathroom is accessible via a centrally located landing.
The bathroom has a shower (with door), a bath, a sink and a separate toilet.
The attic is accessible via a loft staircase and is ideal for storing all conceivable seasonal items.
The house, located on a beautiful avenue with a double row of trees, is surrounded by a beautifully landscaped garden that is well maintained. A daily pleasure. In the garden there is a spacious garden house with a covered terrace. The garden house is made of stone and therefore very robust. Another attic for storage is located in the garden house. The main terrace is located adjacent (slightly elevated) to the house, adjacent to the kitchen and living room.
The landlord is responsible for the inseparable maintenance of the garden as well as washing the windows (exterior), the costs are included in the fixed service costs.
Parking is optimally arranged. There is certainly room for 2 to 3 cars in the garage or in the driveway.
Furthermore, public parking is available directly in front of the door in parking lanes.
- Usable area: approximately 220 m2
- The property is available immediately, acceptance in consultation;
- Rental period: maximum 24 months, with a minimum of 12 months, after which conversion to indefinite conditionally is possible;
- Unfurnished rental (floors and walls are finished, no furniture);
- Rental price unfurnished € 1775,- per month;
- Service costs € 175,- per month;
- Excluding advance payment for gas, water, electricity, TV internet and municipal taxes;
- Deposit: €3.900,-
- Rental condition: inco,me at least 3.5x the rent, whereby any partner income is included for 50%.
- A screening is part of the acceptance procedure;
- Please note, limited pets are allowed and smoking is not allowed in the house!
- 123Wonen Limburg acts as a rental agent for the owner of this living space. There are therefore no brokerage fees for this object. If you want to rent after the viewing, the deposit on the first rental is €150 to reserve the property.
- This description has been compiled with the utmost care. However, no rights can be derived from it.
123Wonen Limburg accepts no liability for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.Read more
Expatrentals Holland Limburg
Rijksweg Zuid 22a
6131 AP Sittard
T 046 - 202 13 46