In a quiet and child friendly neighborhood, this very spacious, recently renovated, furnished corner house with energy label A. The house is expanded at the rear and in the 17 meter deep garden, with unobstructed views over the water, the whole day is a sunny place to be found. With only local traffic and a playground at the door, the house is situated in an absolute prime location, within walking distance of a railway station, shopping Dukenburg, several highways and 15 minutes by bike from the lively city center of Nijmegen.
Entrance with access to toilet with hand basin, staircase, meter cupboard and spacious living room with open kitchen. The living room (approx. 60 square meters) has a beautiful floor, a large skylight for natural light and a cozy gas fireplace.
Through the large sliding doors you enter the sunny, spacious garden with a decking on the water where you can sit. In the spring the ducks, coots and an occasional beaver swim past! The backyard is also accessible by back (which is shared with the neighbors).
At the front of the house is the open kitchen. This luxurious, bright kitchen is equipped with various appliances: five-burner gas hob, built-in oven, built-in coffee machine, dishwasher and hood. In addition, there is access to a large American fridge freezer.
The stone shed at the front of the house does not belong to the rented property; it is used as storage.
Landing with access to two spacious rooms and the bathroom. The bathroom has a bathtub with shower, double sink and toilet. The first room is the master bedroom: a lovely spacious room with a beautiful box spring and two convenient closets. From the bed you have an unobstructed view of the greenery behind the house. The second room can be used as a bedroom / nursery and is equipped with one built-in closet.
Through staircase accessible spacious attic and two spacious bedrooms with plenty of light through large skylights. The first room is currently furnished as an office with space for two people to work / study. Here is also the washer, dryer and boiler. The second room can be used as a bedroom / nursery.
- Energy label A
- 9 high-efficiency solar panels available, placed in 2022
- Fully equipped with plastic window frames with HR++ glass, plastic front door (also HR++ glass) and skylight (HR++ four-season glass), placed in 2022.
- Roof and floor insulation installed in 2022 for optimal insulation.
- Kitchen equipped with Miele built-in appliances (including coffee machine, oven and dishwasher), installed in 2019.
- HR boiler from 2019 with energy label A.
- All skylights on the first and second floor are equipped with solar shutters, operated by remote control.
- Backyard in various places equipped with power outlets and mood lighting on the deck.
- Directly available
- Rental with use of diplomacy clause landlord.
- Minimum rental period one year, available until 30-06-2024 (in consultation possible until 01-10-2024).
- Pets and smoking not allowed.
- The landlords are currently in the final phase of the renovation.
- Rent price: €1495 + € 155,- depreciation furniture € 1650,- excl. G/W/L, internet and local taxes
- Deposit: €3300
Expatrentals Holland Nijmegen
6524 CL Nijmegen
T 024 - 204 00 00