Large family home for a unique summer.
Anyone who wants something different than usual now has the unique opportunity to rent a very spacious home in an ideal location. At a market-based rental price. Just imagine that you and your family can spend three wonderful summer months in the beautiful Limburg landscape. Close to many amenities. From rolling countryside to beautiful cities.
Many outdoor sports such as mountain biking, E-cycling, hiking, fitness training, whitewater canoeing, survival trips, golf and other sports are possible. For enthusiasts, the indoor ski hall is just around the corner, where you can ski and snowboard to your heart's content. Descending in an Alpine Coaster, climbing in large rope parks, barefoot paths and much more are challenges that are just a stone's throw away. Liège (B), Aachen (D) and Maastricht, with many cultural facilities, are close by. A varied catering offering, beautifully situated terraces and culinary surprises can be found in abundance. The German Eifel and the Belgian Ardennes are next door. Limburg has a rich history of cultural (music) events, theaters and outdoor parties. In short, too much to list a complete range here. Oh yes, for those who still have to work in between, there is a spacious office with internet facilities available in this house.
The house dates from the early 20th century and has recently been renovated. The house has experienced almost the entirety of my period. Traces from this period are still visible, which gives the house its own character.
An extensive road network is quickly accessible via the N300 and the A76, such as the German A4 and the Belgian E25. There are plenty of supermarkets and local shops in the immediate area. All other necessary facilities are also available. The location is easy to reach by car and public transport. Train station 12 minutes walk. Bus stop 4 minutes away.
Very spacious town house with driveway and garage. More than 200 m2 of usable floor space. Beautiful enclosed garden with lots of greenery and large terrace. Optimal ptivacy. The house has a user-friendly finish and is fully furnished, ready to move in and equipped with many conveniences.
Through a spacious entrance you enter a modern kitchen with all appliances and then a spacious living room with dining area, sitting area and music room. The view of the garden is phenomenal. The life of the street is completely excluded. There is also a separate "quiet" office and an extra front room that is used as a "wardrobe" and storage. The back door of the spacious garage is accessible via the terrace.
Via a stylish staircase you reach the 1st floor with three spacious bedrooms and a nice bathroom to relax. A sunny landing connects all rooms in a rustic way. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet. An additional workplace is provided in the bedroom with a view of the garden.
You will experience a sea of space when you enter the attic. A room with many sports equipment, a relaxation corner, an infrared sauna and the laundry are housed here. Separately there is a spacious fourth bedroom and a second bathroom with shower, toilet and sink.
The spacious garden is located at the rear of the house and is completely enclosed. A spacious terrace with canopy and awning is available. The garden is really green with trees and a lawn. You can enjoy beautiful summer evenings in this garden. There is a space for the car in front of the garage. There is ample free public parking directly at the house.
- The house has limited access for the disabled;
- The house has solar panels (positive netting) and a heat pump:
- You temporarily rent a home that is offered furnished and decorated. Some of the owner's/landlord's utensils remain in the home;
- Your own belongings must be added in (cupboard) spaces, etc.;
- The buildings and contents are insured by the landlord on the basis of usual conditions;
- You must insure your own belongings (mandatory);
- There are permanent houseplants in the house that must be taken care of by the tenant;
- The garden maintenance is done by a permanently appointed gardener, as much as necessary. The grass is mowed with an automatic mower.
- There is a permanently appointed cleaning helper, once every 14 days, program in consultation with the landlord;
- Usable area: > 200 m2
- Rental period: fixed term, period May 1, 2024 to July 31, 2024 (3 months maximum);
- Furnished rental, fully equipped with household goods;
- Rental price furnished € 2,000 per month;
- Fixed service costs surcharge of € 100 per month for energy (GWE), provided normal consumption;
- Including TV and internet (standard package), municipal taxes;
- Cleaning assistance (€60 per 2 weeks) and garden maintenance (€15 per hour) are mandatory;
- Deposit: €4,000;
- Rental condition: Full rental sum to be paid in advance;
- A screening is part of the acceptance procedure;
- Please note, pets are allowed to a limited extent (subject to landlord's approval), smoking is not allowed in the house!
- 123Wonen Limburg acts as a rental agent for the owner of this living space. So no agency costs apply to this object. If you want to rent after the viewing, the deposit on the first rental is €150 to reserve the property.
- This description has been compiled with the utmost care. However, no rights can be derived from it. 123Wonen Limburg accepts no liability for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.Read more
Expatrentals Holland Limburg
Rijksweg Zuid 22a
6131 AP Sittard
T 046 - 202 13 46