In the most desirable street of Bussum located half of a characteristic villa!
The International School in Hilversum is 15 minutes by bike and with 20 train minutes you are in the center of Amsterdam!
Moreover, De Singel is one of the nicest streets of Bussum with many young families. A lovely quiet place where children play on the street, with a cozy and friendly atmosphere. Located in the heart of 't Gooi within walking distance of the station, the center, schools and nature.
This beautiful semi-detached villa from 1917 has recently been completely renovated and offers unique living comfort and luxury! Some of the many highlights of this beautiful home:
- 5 bedrooms, 2 (!) Bathrooms, basement a large sunny garden with storage
- Spacious driveway with parking space 2 cars
- New energy efficient CV installation (2017)
- Luxury, spacious kitchen and spacious cellar
- Characteristic original elements such as high ceilings, herringbone parquet in the living room, fireplace and stained-glass windows
Characteristic for this delightful home is the space, the luxurious finishing level and modern living comfort combined with authentic style elements!
Are you looking for wonderful living enjoyment in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Bussum? Then this property is definitely worth a visit!
- spacious driveway with parking for 2 cars
- entrance, spacious hall, toilet with floating toilet with fountain
- Spacious, bright living room with herringbone parquet floor, beautiful fireplace and patio doors to both the front and back garden
- semi-open, luxurious kitchen with cooking island, equipped with every conceivable equipment: fridge / freezer, steam oven, microwave and dishwasher
- access to basement, with safe
- Opening doors, access to the lovely, sunny garden (approx 110 m2) with nice terrace and storage.
- The first floor is fully equipped with a beautiful, attractive wooden floor
- landing with access to the 3 bedrooms
- Spacious Master Bedroom, 2 (children's) bedrooms, one with spacious balcony
- New bathroom with beautiful hard stone floor, floating toilet, spacious shower and double sink with integrated bathroom furniture
- 2 spacious bedrooms
- Second luxury bathroom with bath, toilet and sink
- Laundry room with connection for washing machine and dryer
Other relevant information:
- Available from July 1, 2018
- Minimum rental period 12 months
- Furnished possible
- Rent excluding gas, electricity, water, TV & internet and local taxes
- Exclusive cleaning, once a week at € 25, - per time (total per month € 100, -)
- Subject to owner approval
- International school Hilversum at 15 minutes cycling
- Within 20 minutes in Amsterdam by public transport
For more information and to make an appointment for a visit, please contact 123Wonen Het Gooi via email@example.com Read more