Well-maintained small apartment in an excellent location for bon vivants.
Location / location:
Beautiful location on the edge of the center in a quiet, neat neighborhood. The center of Valkenburg is a 10-minute walk away with all amenities such as shops and supermarkets, doctors, primary school and childcare. Trains and buses stop right outside. From your balcony you can look out over the Limburg landscape and the picturesque station. An apartment for athletes and bon vivants who want to spend maximum time on their hobbies. Within walking distance are all tourist facilities, including the many restaurants and terraces that Valkenburg has. Valkenburg organizes many events every year, including the Christmas markets in the caves, which are well known.
An apartment located on the 2nd floor with living room / kitchen and two extra rooms, a spacious master bedroom. Optionally, the 2nd extra room can be used as a bedroom and / or office. A well-equipped bathroom completes the picture. On the south-east side is a spacious balcony from which many travelers can be seen who visit Valkenburg every day. Those who love life will get their money's worth here.
Central hall with separate entrance for visitor access and mailboxes.
The lift is accessible from the central hall.
From the ground floor, a private cellar located in the basement is also accessible by lift.
One or two (E) / (mountain) bikes can easily be safely parked here.
The lift hall connects to an inner corridor. Next to the house entrance door is your own meter cupboard. The apartment has a living room - kitchen diner. The kitchen has recently been renovated and, in addition to sufficient storage space, has a fridge with freezer, an induction hob and a dishwasher. The house is connected to a mechanical ventilation system. The luxurious bathroom with washbasin, walk-in shower with rain shower and floating toilet has recently been renovated. The boiler is built into a separate cupboard where there is also space for a washing machine - dryer combination.
The bedrooms and bathroom can be reached from the hall. In short, a compact apartment for the bon vivant (s).
- The house is available immediately;
- Rental period: maximum 24 months, after which conversion can be discussed indefinitely;
- Upholstered rental with the exception of a large bedroom, which is incl. 2P bed and closet;
- Rent € 660 per month, upholstered;
- Reimbursement of upholstery: included;
- Furniture allowance € 20 per month;
- Total rental price € 680 (upholstered / partly furnished) per month;
- Deposit: € 680;
- Service costs incl. water Advance payment € 35, - per month;
- Heating costs (block heating) advance payment of € 70 per month;
- Excluding electricity, TV and internet and municipal taxes;
- Please note, pets are not allowed and smoking is not allowed in the house!
- 123Wonen Limburg acts as a rental agent for the owner in this living space. Therefore, no agency fees apply for this object. If you want to rent after the viewing, the down payment on the first rent is € 150 to reserve the house.Read more
Expatrentals Holland Limburg
Rijksweg Zuid 22a
6131 AP Sittard
T 046 - 202 13 46