123Wonen is evolving. Will you help us grow even further?
123Wonen is looking for franchisees! Our company was founded in 2009 and we are thereal estate rental agency of The Netherlands. Our focus lies on quality, reliability and transparency.
We are looking for franchisees in Zeeland.
The best rental agency
Our franchisees across The Netherlands, are constantly expanding their rental- and management portfolio. Because of this, we have a huge network and we only cooperate with the best in the industry. Since the 1st of June 2015, there has been a breath of fresh air for the company, because two franchisees and two investors acquired the franchise organization 123Wonen. Since this acquisition, the focus has shifted towards national marketing campaigns, better service, customer relationship management and increased support for the franchisees. This way, our franchisees can focus on what they do best: renting out real estate.
Have you always wanted to work in Real Estate? We are looking for:
- Motivated entrepreneurs that value quality.
- Entrepreneurs that want to be successful and attain an office of 3 FTE within two years. Most of our franchisees are leaders in the industry in their respective areas!
- Good conduct and a good reputation are essential, a background and experience in real estate an advantage.
- To warrant the quality of 123Wonen’s services, we ask for a HBO-education, or at least a similar level of critical thinking.
What will we provide you with, as a new franchisee?
- An introductory training period at an office near you
- Personal coaching
- Following a course in “renting property efficiently and safely”
- A workshop on follow-up internetleads “from rental lead to rental deal”
- The 123Wonen starter kit (business cards, stationery, envelopes etc)
- A Google-package on local marketing
What do we expect from you?
- An entrance fee (depending on the subdivision), from € 15.000,-.
- A franchise fee of 10% of the revenues, with a minimum of € 500,- per month.
- A marketing fee (2018) of € 250,- per month.