DEC. 18TH: UPHOLSTERED (NO FURNITURE) 2-ROOM APARTMENT FOR 1 PERSON
Upholstered (NO FURNITURE) 2-room apartment with balcony, private storage room and elevator, the apartment with beautiful unobstructed views (at both the front and the rear) over greenery. The location is between the beach and the center of The Hague with good parking options for visitors, excellent public transport connections, close to arterial roads and important shopping centers (Leyenburg and De Stede).
Central entrance with mailboxes and doorbells, hall with videophone, elevators and staircase to the 8th floor.
Entrance apartment, tour portal, meter cupboard, hallway that provides access to all areas. Spacious bright living/dining room facing southwest - with a laminate floor and access to the sunny balcony with unobstructed views over greenery. Semi-open kitchen with fridge-freezer, dishwasher, oven, 4-burner gas hob and extractor hood. The kitchen also houses a washing machine and dryer.
Spacious bedroom located at the rear (double bed can easily fit, there is now also a large cupboard). The bathroom is located next to the bedroom. Bathroom with walk-in shower with thermostatic mixer tap, sink with mirror. Separate toilet with fountain. The apartment has its own storage room in the building.
Rental price: € 1,100 per month excl. G/W/E/TV/Int. Service costs €50 per month. Advance payment: block heating/water €100, electricity €70, cooking gas €30 per month. Rental agreement for 24 months, minimum 12 months rental. Deposit: 1.5 months rent.
A housing permit must be applied for for this property.
- NB! Tenant provides housing permit. Criteria: Gross annual income of tenant max. € 57,573.00 (1-person household). Costs for applying for a tenant permit, €51.54. For complete information see the municipality website.
- Living room, semi-open kitchen, 1 bedroom, bathroom, separate toilet, balcony (sunshade available), private storage room.
- Upholstered (NO FURNITURE).
- Beautiful and unobstructed view front and rear.
- Very centrally located, near shops, public transport, highways.
- Pets not allowed.
- Only available for 1 person.
For more information or to make a viewing appointment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.orgRead more
Expatrentals Holland Den Haag
Laan van 's-Gravenmade 74
2495 AJ Den Haag
T 070 - 221 08 41