Description Kelderweg in Ouddorp
Detached country house (semi-detached) with 3 bedrooms (approx. 420 m3).
- Within walking distance of the village center of the seaside resort of Ouddorp and a short distance from the dunes and the beach, this detached country house (semi-detached) has been furnished with great care and finished to a high standard.
- A lovely place in the outskirts of Ouddorp with a large driveway and with ample parking and all around a sheltered garden and garden house.
- As soon as you enter, you will be surprised by the very tastefully decorated living room with open kitchen that is equipped with a rinsing island, dishwasher, fridge / freezer and a spacious dining table where you can dine with family and friends.
- In the sitting area with spacious corner sofa you not only have a view of the large television and fireplace, but also a view of the spacious garden through the many French doors.
- In the garden you can enjoy complete privacy and you can find a pleasant spot in several places. This house is particularly suitable for an Expat who is looking for a beautiful fully furnished home of a high standard in a quiet location on the edge of a beautiful nature reserve, the beach and the sea and still wants to be quickly in the Randstad via the roads. (approx. 45 minutes from Rotterdam & approx. 45 minutes from Middelburg).
Layout: Ground floor (surface approx. 82m2)
- Entrance with light tiled floor; WC room with wall-hung toilet and washbasin, hall with preparation for washing machine and dryer.
- The living room with light tiled floor and a sitting area around the television, overlooking the garden, attractively furnished with an eye for detail and carefully selected decoration.
- An open kitchen with island, electric hob and oven, large china cabinet, American fridge / freezer and dining table for 6 people.
- The staircase to the upper floor is located in this large open living space.
1st floor (surface approx. 100 m2)
- Here you will find the master bedroom with a stylish double bed with a bedside table on each side and a beautiful built-in wardrobe in the room.
- The second bedroom has a single bed, desk and dresser.
- The third bedroom has a bunk bed with a desk and a dresser.
- From both the master bedroom and the landing there is access to the neatly finished bathroom with bath, separate shower, toilet and washbasin.
- For this floor, too, the entire furnishing has been selected with great care and an eye for quality and detail.
Garden (surface approx. 750 m2) (including maintenance)
- A sunny garden with a lovely large terrace with lots of privacy and a comfortable garden furniture.
- An extension of the driveway is a very spacious and practical garden house.
- This garden house (approx. 25m2) is very suitable to use for storage of things or to practice a hobby.
Basic rent € 1.850,- (incl. VAT)
Service costs € 300,- (incl. VAT)
Advance G / W / E and TV / internet € 250, -
Total € 2.400,- (incl. VAT)
Deposit: € 1.850,-
A VAT invoice will be issued for a business rental transaction. Read more