9.6 / 10 108 reviews 

Request maintenance

By submitting the form below, you can report a malfunction to your residence or appartment. This server is exclusively available for residents who's rent agreement explicitly states that maintenance is outsourced through "Vastgoed Beheer". In all other cases you are required to contact the residence's owner.

Fill out the form below:

Reachable 24 hours a day

Has something broken? Do you need to replace your toilet seat? You can report urgent malfunctions and errors 24 hours a day. 123Wonen makes sure that you will receive help as soon as possible. 

We do ask you to think about whether the solution can wait until the next day. You can only call our service for malfunctions and errors. You can find the contact details in your rental- or property agreement.