Authentic cozy home located in lush green surroundings
Beautiful location on the edge of the built-up area in a quiet, neat neighborhood, Overbroek. The countryside and Hoensbroek Castle are at your doorstep. The center of Hoensbroek is a 10-minute walk away, as are shops and supermarkets. All conceivable schools and facilities are a short distance from the house. Bus stop accessible within minutes. Ideal home for a young sporty couple who love outdoor sports and nature.
Very spacious between house with largely new finish, house has been renovated. The house is oriented to the spacious green backyard. The house has beautiful wooden floors, the dining kitchen has a natural stone floor. The living room and spacious kitchen with new, luxurious appliances are located on the ground floor. From the living room an open staircase leads to the upper floor with bedroom, connected via a wardrobe space with a modern bathroom with shower, bath, toilet and designer sink. There is a garden house in the garden. The house has a covered lounge terrace and a sun terrace.
Hall with beautiful view, storage room, separate toilet, meter cupboard and staircase;
Living room and spacious open kitchen, equipped with a luxurious kitchen layout with solid wooden worktop, plenty of cupboard space (including cupboard wall) and built-in appliances including a 4-burner gas hob and dishwasher. Spacious fixed cupboard wall with connection for washing machine, dryer and gas-fired geyser.
Landing with beautiful decorative window;
Luxurious, recently renovated bathroom with shower, bath, toilet and design sink and spacious bedroom. The 2nd bedroom is accessible from the bedroom.
2nd bedroom with separate attic storage.
The house is equipped with two gas-fired stoves in the kitchen and living room. Wonderful occasional warmth. The hot water is heated by a gas-fired geyser (rental). The house has a water collection for the toilet flush and washing machine connection. The bathroom is electrically heated.
Enclosed large backyard with free back entrance, spacious terrace, large outdoor storage room. The extensive garden maintenance is done by the landlord. The daily maintenance is for the tenant. From the backyard, the public road can be reached through a closed path (not owned by the landlord).
- The house is available in consultation from June 15, 2023;
- Rental period: 24 months max.;
- Energy label F;
- Upholstered and furnished rental;
- Rental price € 1,450 per month (furnished);
- Excluding advance payment for gas, water, electricity, TV and internet, water heater rental, municipal taxes;
- Security deposit: €2,900
- Rental condition: income at least 3.5x the rent, whereby any partner income is included for 50%.
- A screening is part of the acceptance procedure;
- Please note that pets are allowed under certain conditions and smoking is not allowed in the house!
- 123Wonen Limburg acts as a rental agent for the owner in this accommodation. There are therefore no brokerage fees for this object. If you want to rent after the viewing, the down payment on the first rent is €150 to reserve the property.
- This description has been compiled with the utmost care. However, no rights can be derived from it. 123Wonen Limburg does not accept any liability for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.Read more
Expatrentals Holland Limburg
Rijksweg Zuid 22a
6131 AP Sittard
T 046 - 202 13 46